Helen Dyar King Scholarship
- Graduating High School Senior or current full time college student
- Active, former member of, or dependent of personnel in the armed services or law enforcement
- 2.75 minimum GPA
- Financial need as indicated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- U.S. Citizen
- Preference given to female students
- Preference for students from Arizona
$2000 for 2-year schools, $4,000 for 4-year schools; split into two payments, one at the start of each semester. Must enroll full time.
- $2,000 for 2 year college / $4,000 for 4 year university
- Supplemental Questions
- To be eligible for this award you must be a member or dependent of an armed forces/law enforcement service person. Qualified groups are: US Air Force, US Air National Guard, US Army, US Border Patrol, US Coast Guard, US Marine Corps, US National Guard, US Navy, or any law enforcement, police, sheriff, or DPS.
- 1. Provide the full name of the service member.
- 2. Is the service member active duty or retired/veteran?
- 3. Branch of service
- 4. What is your relationship to the service member? (Son, Daughter, Spouse, etc.)
- 5. It is also required that you submit a copy of the service members ID card as well as a letter from the service member stating their relationship to you. How will you be submitting this information?
- Please upload a copy of the service member/law enforcement ID card. Required to complete the application. If ID card is not available, an official document identifying the service member as retired or active will suffice.
- Please upload a signed written statement from the service member describing their relationship to you. If you yourself are the service member you may skip this question.