Merle Earnshaw Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Merle Earnshaw Memorial Scholarship assists qualified degree seeking students who intend to work with children in a public library setting. The scholarship is named for, and was made possible by, long-time Phoenix Public Library employee, Merle Earnshaw.
- Current employees of Phoenix Public Library (PPL) who have completed at least three (3) credit hours in an American Library Association (ALA) accredited master’s degree program.
- Intent to specialize in children’s services in a public library.
- No lower than a 3.0 GPA in previously completed graduate work.
- Supplemental Questions
- Phoenix Public Library - Earnshaw set
- Are you currently employed by the Phoenix Public Library?
- Do you intend to specialize in children's services in a public library?
- Have you completed at least three (3) credit hours in an American Library Association (ALA) accredited master’s degree program?