The Congressman Ed & Verma Pastor Scholarship
Through a generous gift from the APS Foundation, Congressman Ed Pastor and his wife, Verma seek to award a student, or students, attending one of the three public state universities in Arizona.
To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Student must be an Arizona resident
- Undergraduate student with a major leading to a career in Public Service/Public Policy OR a major in a STEM field
- Financial need as determined by the FAFSA, students must submit a SAR
- Preference given to first generation, Latino/Latina students
Note- An interview will be conducted for select applicants after an initial review to determine the awardee each year. If selected as a finalist, students will be contacted about scheduling the interview after the deadline.
- Scholarship amount to be determined after the awardee’s financial aid package is reviewed.
- Students may reapply each year for consideration.