Phoenix Suns Charities SunStudent Scholarship
Phoenix Suns Charities wishes to recognize and reward students who set high expectations for themselves and have identified, and intend to pursue, endeavors that will lead to a successful future, not only for themselves but for their communities.
- Graduating senior from an Arizona high school.
- Admitted to and enroll at an accredited in-state post-secondary institution. Students who choose to attend an un-accredited school or elect to go out of state for their education forfeit their eligibility for this funding.
- Financial need as indicated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) report (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- 3.0 or higher cumulative grade point average in high school.
- Demonstrated evidence of high engagement in the community.
- Articulates a positive vision for their future using their education.
- Indicated an interested in applying for a SunStudent Scholarship in our General Application.
Up to 7 total SunStudent Scholarship awards will go to Arizona students; 2 of which will be reserved for Native American students, and one for an exceptional student, who will receive the Kevin Johnson Scholar award of $7,000.