Pogal Family Teacher Trust
- US citizen.
- Full-time students studying for a career as a public school teacher; majoring in elementary education, special education or pursuing a secondary education teaching credential.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Preference for graduates from a Mesa Unified School District public high school (not including charter schools); East Valley public high schools secondarily.
- Students enrolled at an accredited 4-year university. Preference given to students in Arizona although students studying in a neighboring state may also be considered (California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico).
- Students in their Junior or Senior year of undergraduate studies.
This scholarship may be automatically renewable for one additional year contingent upon on the student’s academic progress and available funding.