Sierra Vista Regional Health Center Auxiliary Scholarship
The Sierra Vista Regional Health Center Auxiliary Scholarship is intended to support students residing in Cochise county who are pursuing degrees in the medical field or those fields related to medicine.
- Must be a Cochise County Resident.
- Must be accepted AND enrolled at an accredited, post-secondary institution.
- Must have completed all pre-requisites for the program of study the student intends to complete.
- Preference for applicants with community service experience.
- Pursuing a degree in the medical field or those fields related to medicine.