100 Club of Arizona Scholarship Fund
The 100 Club of Arizona scholarship program provides financial education assistance to public safety officers, firefighters, and their immediate family members throughout Arizona.
- A beneficiary is a member of an eligible class: sworn or certified public safety or fire employee of any local, municipal, county, state, federal or tribal agency in Arizona.
- Immediate family member (child, spouse, stepchild, or grandchild (cousins, aunts/uncles or other extended family are not eligible).
- Undergraduate studies in upcoming school year (trade/vocational schools, community college, or university studies).
- Graduating high school senior or student currently enrolled and continuing in undergraduate studies.
- Volunteer/Community Service.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 (unweighted for current high school seniors).
- Scholarships are one-time awards covering tuition, books, fees and/or housing. The award is sent in two equal payments, one per semester.
- Awards range from $5,000-$10,000 per year.
- Students must re-apply in subsequent years for consideration.