Amy Wasserman Scholarship Fund
The Amy Wasserman Scholarship Fund will provide financial aid for students who attended school in Tempe School Districts, with a preference for students that attended Nevitt Elementary School.
- Preference for previous recipients of the Wasserman Scholarship.
- Attending any post secondary institution after high school graduation including 2 year, 4 year, vocational and technical schools.
- Demonstrate high financial need based on the FAFSA process. If a student can not complete the FAFSA other income indicators will be used.
- Graduated from a Tempe Union High School or attended Nevitt Elementary School.
Award Continuation: Students may request to renew each year for continued funding.
1. If selected, a student may receive the Amy Wasserman Scholarship for up to four years. The student must be in good standing with the school and eligible for continuation in their program of study.
2. Renewal candidates must demonstrate the maintenance of a 2.0 GPA or better for consideration.
The Amy Wasserman Scholarship will be a gap scholarship up to the full amount of the student’s tuition and fees cost for the academic year. The award does not include funds for on or off campus room and board. There will be a cap on private, vocational and technical schools equal to the amount of the average tuition, fees and books at the in-state four year schools.