Julie Hurst and Steve Peters Education Fund
The Julie Hurst and Steve Peters Education Fund provides post-secondary educational funding for the employees of a company that is a member in good standing of the Arizona Multihousing Association (AMA) and their immediate family members. Immediate family members include children, spouse or dependent of a legal guardian. Scholarship awards are for one year of undergraduate study for part-time and full-time students at an accredited college, trade/vocational school or university located in Arizona.
- U.S. citizen or legal resident of the U.S.
- Employees of a company that is a member in good standing of AMA OR immediate family members of employees at companies that are members in good standing with AMA.
- Attending any Arizona accredited college, career/tech school or university at least part-time.
- Not completing the supplemental questions will result in an incomplete submission and the application will not be considered.
- One time award disbursed in two equal payments, one per semester
- Applicants must re-apply to be considered for additional funding. Preference will be given to applicants awarded in the prior year, up to a maximum of five consecutive years, as long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
- Supplemental Questions
- Arizona Multihousing Association (AMA) Eligibility Information
- Name of Employee of Member Company
- Name of Member Company in Good-Standing with the AMA
- Relationship of Applicant to Employee