Jim Troxell Foundation Scholarship
- Students with financial need – Family income below $100,000.
- Attending a college or university in Arizona, with a preference for Northern Arizona University.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Student in any field of study, at any level (High school seniors, current undergraduates, graduates).
- Must be in the top 30% of high school graduating class or have a 3.5 cumulative GPA in college studies.
- Scholarship award may be used for tuition, fees, books, on campus housing, and meal plans.
- Select recipients will have automatically renewable scholarship offers. Those students will be contacted each spring with instructions on how to request continued funding.
- Recipients with non-renewable Troxell scholarships will need to reapply each year to be considered for funding.