- Former/current foster care youth graduating from high school or current undergraduate level college student.
- Attending any accredited university or community college.
- Full time student
- Financial need as demonstrated by the FAFSA.
- Preference for students that were in foster care in Arizona.
Award Renewal: Each spring, eligible students will be contacted via email with instructions on how to request continued McLaren funding. This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years if the following criteria is met:
- Complete a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester.
- In good standing to continue at the college/university.
- Submit an up-to-date copy of your transcript for the previous academic year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Foster care information
- 1. Are you currently in foster care?
- 2. Ward of the state of Arizona from when to when? (ex: 2004-2011)
- 3. Have you ever been a ward of any other State(s)
- 4. If yes, please list the state and when. (ex: California, 2004-2005) IF no, type N/A.
- 5. CPS Case Manager Name (Current or former)
- 6. CPS Caseworker phone (if unknown, type 000-000-0000)
- 7. Have you been adopted?