Students Supporting a Family Scholarship
- Financial Need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- Graduating high school senior or current college student.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in high school or completed college work.
- US Citizen.
- Attend any Arizona college or university.
- Have one or more dependents.
Preference will be given to:
- One student at Arizona State University.
- Adult re-entry students in last two years of study.
- Undergraduate students.
The scholarship award is not automatically renewed. A recipient from a previous year may compete with other applicants for award in subsequent years.
- $500 - $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Dependent Children
- 1. Do you have dependent children?
- 2. How many?
- 3. Age(s) of dependent(s)?