Recreative Art Center Scholarship
The Recreative Art Center Scholarship provides financial aid for students who attended Camelback High School (CHS) in the Phoenix Union High School District with the following criteria:
- Student must be a graduating Senior from CHS.
GPA of 2.0 or better.
- Student must have participated in the performing arts at CHS. This includes, but is not limited to: dance, vocal, instrumental music, drama and poetry club.
- Student is attending an Arizona 2 year college, 4 year college, or technical/vocational school after high school graduation.
- Demonstrate Financial Need based on the FAFSA process.
Award Details: The Recreative Art Center Scholarship may be automatically renewed for up to four years. Students potentially eligible for renewal will be contacted via email each spring with instructions on how to renew. At minimum, the student must meet the following requirements to receive continued funding:
- Satisfactory progress made as determined by enrollment. The student must be in good standing with the school and eligible for continuation.
- 2.0 GPA in continued studies.