Ewing Employee Assistance Foundation Fund
The Ewing Employee Assistance Foundation Scholarship Program established this scholarship to provide post-secondary educational funding for the dependents of Ewing Irrigation employees. Scholarship awards are for one year of undergraduate college, university or vocational school education.
- U.S. citizen.
- 24 years of age or younger.
- The dependent child of a full-time employee with at least three consecutive years of service with Ewing Irrigation by application deadline.
- Graduating high school senior from an accredited high school OR student already attending an accredited post-secondary institution or vocational program in undergraduate studies.
- Preference for students who have participated in school and community activities.
- Academically motivated as determined by a school transcript, recommendation and application materials.
- Up to Five $2,000 awards for the top 5 rated students attending a four-year bachelor’s degree granting program
- Up to Ten $1,000 awards for students at community college or post-secondary vocational school or a four-year college.
- Students must submit a new application each year to be considered for continued funding.
Upon completion of the scholarship application, you must send an email to Kelli York of Ewing Irrigation at email@example.com, to notify her that you have submitted for consideration