Olga E. Nowlin Scholarship Fund
- Individuals ages 16-30 years.
- Live in either Maricopa or Pinal County.
- Pursuing a career technical education at an accredited trade school or community college leading to a certified associate’s degree, license or certificate.
The scholarship is renewable for three additional years (four awards maximum). Students will be contacted via email each spring with instructions on how to request continued funding. Students must meet the following criteria to be considered for renewal:
- Maintain a 2.0 or higher GPA.
- Stay on the original course of study.