GEAR UP Class of 2018 Scholarship
The primary purpose of this scholarship is to assist AZ GEAR UP students who are part of the 2018 cohort to continue to the second year of their education at a four-year university in Arizona.
- AZ GEAR UP (2018 cohort) students who graduated from one of the following high schools:
Bradshaw Mountain High School
Casa Grande Union High School
Douglas High School
Holbrook High School
Kingman High School
Lee Williams High School
Mingus Union High School
Mohave High School
River Valley High School
San Luis High School
Vista Grande High School
Winslow High School
- Intend to attend a 4-year university in Arizona during the 2019-2020 school year
- Have unmet financial need. (The amount of financial aid, excluding loans offered, does not cover the full cost of attendance at their post-secondary institution).
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an Arizona GEAR UP student from the Class of 2018?
- Please upload a copy of your 2019-2020 financial package provided to you by your university (via your student account) that lists any merit awards, grants, and/or loans you have been offered for the next school year. This can be uploaded in PDF format (printed and scanned), or as an image of a screenshot. If you are unable to upload your financial package, please answer the next question.
- If you uploaded your financial package in the previous question, please type "N/A" here. If you are unable to upload a copy of your financial package in the previous question, list the amount you will receive in Pell grants, work-study, institutional-based aid and awards, as well as student loans you have been offered for the next school year. For example, $2,000 in Pell grants, $2,500 in work-study, $1,500 in Dean’s Award at XXX University, $200 institutional grant at XXX University, and $6,500 in student loans.
- How much money in student loans did you take out this school year?
- List any scholarships you will receive during the 2019-2020 school year that do not appear in your financial package or that you have not listed previously. Include the amount you will receive next school year per scholarship. If you do not have any scholarships to list, type "N/A."
- Are you facing the potential of needing to take out a loan to cover your full cost of attendance next school year?
- If you answered “Yes” to the question above, type the amount you may need to borrow next year. If you answered "No,” type "N/A."
- Are you a U.S. citizen or legal resident?
- Show 3 more