Vi at Silverstone Education Fund
The Fund’s primary aim is to provide scholarship assistance to eligible Vi at Silverstone employees and their dependents. The scholarships are one year awards to be used at any post-secondary educational institution including community colleges, universities, trade & career schools as well as GED programs.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Employees of Vi at Silverstone applying for themselves must have worked at least an average of 12 hours per week for six months prior to March 1st of the application year.
- Employees with dependents applying must be full-time, working an average of 30 hours per week for six months prior to March 1st of application year.
- Applicants must have a financial need, as determined by the Student Aid Report from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Applicants must submit either SAT or ACT scores from their most recent exams, if taken
- Applicants must have been accepted for one of the following programs:
An accredited program at a four-year college or university;
An accredited post-graduate program;
An accredited program at a junior or community college;
An accredited program at an established trade school;
An accredited high school equivalency (GED) program.
- The award amount will vary based on the type of school the student is attending and the funds available each year.
- Renewals: Students may reapply each year for consideration.
- Supplemental Questions
- Vi at Silverstone Employee Questions
- Date of Hire (month/year)
- Employee ID (if applicable)
- Employee Name (this could be your name or the name of your parent/gardian)