Camelback Scholars Award
The Camelback Scholars Award is a last dollar or gap scholarship that will help graduates attend any type of accredited post-secondary school anywhere in the world.
- Student must be graduating from Camelback High School.
- Student must demonstrate financial need, as determined by the FAFSA and the financial aid letter from the school/college.
DACA students are encouraged to apply.
- Student must be accepted and enroll full time in the summer or fall following graduation.
- Two references required.
- Interviews will take place during May 12, 2020 at Camelback High School. Please keep this in mind as you apply for this scholarship.
- The award is a one-time award; distributed in two payments. The fall payment is automatic once the gap scholarship amount is determined.
- The scholarship award will not be renewed for additional years/semesters beyond the freshman/1st year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Reference Request - Examples of good references include teachers, counselors, work managers, or supervisors of after-school activities and volunteer activities. Do not use relatives or friends. It is your responsibility to check the status of your references' submission and follow-up if necessary. You'll know references have been submitted because Requested (which appears when you enter a reference name and email) will have changed to Submitted in your application. To confirm their submission, log into your account and click Applications to check the status.
- Please enter the first and last name and an email address for one of your chosen references below by clicking Add a New Reference.
Once you have multiple requests for references, you will see a drop down menu listing them. Make sure the responses categorized as Submitted are selected prior to updating your application if you make a change or addition.
- What is the relationship of this reference to you, the student?