Arizona First Advised Fund Foster Youth Scholarship
- Current or former Arizona foster care youth
- Graduating high school senior or current undergraduate level college student
- Attending any accredited university or community college in Arizona
- Part- or full-time enrollment
- Financial need
At least half of the students selected each year will be selected from outside Maricopa County.
An additional component of this scholarship are college mentoring services through College Success Arizona.
This scholarship is renewable for up to 3 additional years if the following criteria is met:
- Complete a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester (full-time)
- Be in good standing at the college/university of enrollment as indicated by college transcripts
- Submit an up to date copy of your transcript for the previous academic year.