Pathway to Careers, a Sedona/Verde Valley CTE Scholarship
The Sedona/Verde Valley Career & Technical Educational Scholarship Fund (CTE) is designed to meet the employment needs of the Sedona/Verde Valley area communities through the establishment of a new career pathway. The Fund supports any Sedona/Verde Valley high school graduate or a GED graduate currently residing in Sedona/Verde Valley who is already attending, or plans to attend, an accredited community college or technical/vocational school in pursuit of an associate’s degree, license or certificate.
- Sedona/Verde Valley high school graduate or a GED graduate currently residing in Sedona/Verde Valley.
- Adults seeking a new technical vocation (no age restrictions) and currently residing in Sedona/Verde Valley.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5; a combination of GPA, community involvement and essay will be considered.
- Preference for current employment with a nonprofit organization, business entity or governmental agency located in Sedona/Verde Valley.
- 2-year community college or career/tech school for any certified associates degree and/or career/technical certification program (excluding 4-year colleges or universities).
- $2,000- $5,000 per student
- Scholarship can be renewed for an additional three years (4 awards maximum)
- Renewable annually subject to maintaining a minimum GPA of 2.5 and evidence of continued commitment to completing the certification or license requirements for an associate’s degree and/or technical or vocational program (e.g. transcript).
- $2,000 - $5,000