The DACA Scholarship Fund at the Arizona Community Foundation supports Arizona high school graduates who are part of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in their pursuit of higher education. There are more than 25,000 Arizona residents with DACA status. This scholarship program empowers those who arrived in the U.S. before age 16 and graduated from Arizona schools to attend community colleges and state universities. Students with DACA status are ineligible for in-state tuition in Arizona and do not qualify for federal financial aid and state scholarships. These factors create a substantial tuition gap for Arizona high school graduates with DACA status.
- Arizona high school graduates with DACA status.
- Attending an accredited Arizona community college or state university.
- Enrolled at a tuition rate higher than in-state tuition during the academic year beginning fall 2020 or spring 2021.
- Eligible applicants may re-apply each year they are in school.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival) student?
- Are you enrolled at a tuition rate higher than in-state tuition during the academic year beginning fall 2020 or spring 2021?