Helene Thomas Bennett Health Career Scholarship
The goal of the Helene Thomas Bennett Health Career Scholarship is to provide funding for students from Yuma County, Arizona.
- Current High School Senior or continuing college student from Yuma County, AZ.
- Pursuing a degree in the medical or medicine related fields.
- U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident.
- Attending any kind of post-secondary institution (2 year colleges, 4 year colleges, trade/vocational schools with a medical focus).
- Holding a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Preference shall be granted to female applicants, in alignment with the mission of Soroptimist International of Yuma, Arizona.
- Preference is also granted to applicants who express an interest in a return to Yuma County or Yuma, Arizona to work in medicine or related fields.