Gemini Foster Care Scholarship
Gemini Foster Care Scholarship was established in memory of James R. Freeman’s life-long commitment to education and his dedication to the well-being and future of the children who have passed through Arizona’s Foster Care System.
- Former or current foster youth in Arizona
- Demonstrated financial need according to the Student Aid Report from the FAFSA
- Attending any accredited educational institution
- This award can be renewed for additional years if the student remains in good standing. The student must reapply each year to be considered.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please answer the following questions regarding your time spent in foster care:
- Provide a brief description of the time you spent in foster care.
- What is the total length of time you spent in foster care?
- If you received this scholarship last year, please answer the following questions:
- Briefly explain if you have a sense of what your major will be or what field you'd like to go into.
- If you received this scholarship last year, let us know how your school year went.
- Upload a copy of your financial aid award package.
- What is your cumulative GPA?
- What is your estimated graduation date?