100 Club of Arizona Scholarship Fund
The 100 Club of Arizona scholarship program provides financial education assistance to public safety officers, firefighters, and their immediate family members throughout Arizona.
- A beneficiary is a member of an eligible class: sworn or certified public safety or fire employee of any local, municipal, county, state, federal or tribal agency in Arizona.
- Immediate family member (child, spouse, stepchild, or grandchild (cousins, aunts/uncles or other extended family are not eligible).
- Undergraduate studies in upcoming school year (trade/vocational schools, community college, or university studies).
- Graduating high school senior or student currently enrolled and continuing in undergraduate studies.
- Volunteer/Community Service.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 (unweighted for current high school seniors).
- Scholarships are one-time awards covering tuition, books, fees and/or housing. The award is sent in two equal payments, one per semester.
- Awards range from $5,000-$10,000 per year.
- Students must re-apply in subsequent years for consideration.
- 100 Club of Arizona Scholarship Fund
- Supplemental Questions
- Qualifying Member Information
- 1.) Name of member of the eligible class (sworn/certified public safety/fire employee of any local, municipal, county, state, federal or tribal agency within Arizona).
- 2.) Agency with which the member is associated, must be located in Arizona.
- 3.) Describe the relationship between you, the applicant, and the eligible member.
- 4.) Please report the current status of the eligible member.
- 5.) Was the eligible member injured or disabled in the line of duty?
- If the eligible member is in any of the following Associations, please report all below.