Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
The Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund provides $5,000 awards to incoming juniors in business majors at NCA Accredited schools in Arizona. The students will be paired with a mentor and given opportunities to participate in internships with Chamber members. The goal of the scholarship is to support and guide the next generation of business owners, managers, and leaders for a better Arizona.
- Undergraduate with a declared major in a business college at a North Central Association Accredited college or university in Arizona with an intent to pursue a career in business. You can see the list of accredited schools here: http://www.ncahlc.org.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in previously completed college studies.
- One parent/guardian must be of Hispanic heritage.
- Will be starting junior or senior year of undergraduate studies.
- Must be accepted into and enrolled in a Bachelor degree business program.
- Must enroll full-time.
The awarded student must meet all of the above criteria. In addition, preference will be given to the student who also:
1) is a dependent of, or employee of, a company that is a member of the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. Search to see if you or a parent/guardian’s company is a member: http://www.azhcc.com/search.
2) has an ADA-recognized physical disability.
- $5000, distributed in two equal payments at the start of each semester.
- The award is renewable for one additional year if the student meets the requirements for renewal. Students will be contacted via email in the spring with instructions about the renewal process.