Alexandra Ryan Swanson Live Your Dream Scholarship
The Alexandra Ryan Swanson Live Your Dream Scholarship was created to support residents and participants in United Methodist Outreach Ministries (UMOM) Housing Programs earn a GED, College Degree, or certificate from a trade or vocational program. Deadlines will roll to the end of each month until the annual budget for awarding has been reached each calendar year.
- Must currently live at or be actively engaged in a UMOM Housing Program.
- Demonstrated desire to pursue education (GPA, essay and references).
- Financial Need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Must be in good standing with property management/UMOM staff.
- Must submit a transcript from most recent education experience, copy of GED, or proof of enrollment or acceptance into GED, trade school, or college program.
Students are limited to one Swanson award per 12-month period. Recipients of this funding are welcome to re-apply if they remain eligible, but cannot be awarded within 12 months of the first scholarship offer.