Wrigley Family Fund for Nursing Scholarship
The Wrigley Family Scholarship helps aspiring nursing students attending community college meet their financial obligations so they can graduate with a certificate or associate’s degree in Nursing and make important contributions to the field.
- U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- Arizona resident.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Financial need as indicated on the Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Majoring in nursing.
- Attending an accredited Arizona community college in Maricopa County.
- First generation student.
- Award may be renewed for one additional year (two awards maximum) contingent upon students maintaining criteria and enrollment. ACF will send instructions to students via email in the spring on how to request a renewal.