The Country Club at DC Ranch Scholarship
The Country Club at DC Ranch Foundation Scholarship will provide educational funding for full-time employees with at least six months of employment, dependents of full-time employees (children and grandchildren), or part time students must have worked at least 12 months or 1,000 hours of the Country Club at DC Ranch. The max scholarship for part-time individuals would be $5k and they must remain working with the Club each semester in which they are to receive a scholarship. Scholarship awards are for one academic year of undergraduate or graduate college, university or career/tech school education that leads to an associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree, or license or certificate.
- U.S. citizen or legal resident
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Full-time and part-time students
- First-year students at an accredited community college, university, graduate school, or career/tech school in the U.S., or student already attending an accredited community college, university, graduate school, or career/tech school
- Participation in extracurricular and community activities and/or employment experience
- Financial need as indicated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and resulting Student Aid Report (SAR)
The scholarship is a one-time award. Scholarship recipients may re-apply to receive awards for a maximum of four years provided they meet the eligibility and application requirements set forth annually. Scholarship awards will vary depending on the type of school a student is attending and whether they are enrolled full- or part-time.