The Thunderbirds Scholarship Program
- Applicant must be graduating from an Arizona High School or equivalent attending an undergraduate degree at an accredited school.
- Applicant must demonstrate an excellent academic record an/or overcoming significant odds or life obstacles.
- Student must be attending Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, or the University of Arizona.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Applicant must provide 2 letters of recommendation from school, club/extracurricular program or employment supervisor.
- U.S. Citizens.
- Applicants must be a full-time student.
- Volunteer/Community Service.
Students will be contacted via email each spring with instructions on how to request continued funding. At minimum, students must meet the following criteria to be considered for renewal:
- Register for and complete a minimum of 12 semester hours in each semester while receiving the scholarship.
- Provide ACF with Financial Aid Package each year.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Determined to be in good standing and eligible for continuation at the post-secondary institution.
- Supplemental Questions
- Reference Request - Examples of good references include teachers, counselors, work managers, or supervisors of after-school activities and volunteer activities. Do not use relatives or friends. It is your responsibility to check the status of your references' submission and follow-up if necessary. You'll know references have been submitted because Requested (which appears when you enter a reference name and email) will have changed to Submitted in your application. To confirm their submission, log into your account and click Applications to check the status.
- Please enter the first and last name and an email address for one of your chosen references below by clicking Add a New Reference.
Once you have multiple requests for references, you will see a drop down menu listing them. Make sure the responses categorized as Submitted are selected prior to updating your application if you make a change or addition.
- What is the relationship of this reference to you, the student?